Employee Hospital Information Systems Links
Our mission states that we are entrusted to serve the community through our ministry of Catholic Health Care. We strongly believe that anything less than the highest quality of care and service is a betrayal of that mission. Below you will find the CORElating Commitments that correspond to our Service pledge, as defined by our Service Standards of Performance –
- I will reject rudeness
- I will smile & make eye contact
- I will take pride in my appearance
- I am the FACE of Little Company of Mary
- I will listen openly
- I will respect the dignity of those I serve
- I will show empathy & concern in my words
- and actions
- I am the HEART of Little Company of Mary
- I will actively participate in continued process improvements
- I will practice proper hand hygiene
- I will act on situations that may compromise the safety of others
- I am the HANDS of Little Company of Mary
- I will respect our resources, both human and material
- I will protect confidential information
- I will be a part of the solution, not the problem
- I am the SOUL of Little Company of Mary
- I will practice proper hand hygiene.
- I will act on situations that compromise the safety of others.
- I will speak up about any safety concern regardless of position.
- I am the Voice of Little Company of Mary.
As an employee of Little Company of Mary, you are encouraged to report any safety or quality concerns to your manager. You can also contact The Joint Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1.800.994.6610. NOTE: Our Corporate Compliance prohibits any retribution against any employee (whistleblower) who makes a report.
Links to Hospital Information Systems can be found in the sidebar to the left.