Programs for Your Growing Family
Whether you're a first-time mom or an experienced parent, Little Company of Mary Hospital (LCMH) offers a wide range of programs and services for you and your family:
- Prenatal programs presented by certified childbirth educators - including birthing preparation classes, sibling and grandparents classes, infant CPR classes and a mother-daughter program.
- The Newborn Channel is broadcast 24 hours at the hospital in English and Spanish, providing new parents with information about caring for their infant
- Certified Lactation Consultants who visit new mothers to ensure successful breastfeeding
- A free Breastfeeding Support Group that gives new mothers the opportunity to meet and share experiences with other women, and also receive guidance from an expert LCM Lactation Consultant. The group meets every Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., except for holidays, at Little Company of Mary in the West Pavilion on the eighth floor. All mothers and babies are welcome to join the support group and the hospital in making a positive commitment to the present and future health of their babies and themselves
- 24-hour privacy from outside phone calls, if requested
Round-the-clock visitation permitted for your baby's father/support person. Two other healthy adult visitors are welcomed between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Sibling visitation with permission from the patient?s nurse
- PhysicianMatch - a free referral service that can help you find a doctor to meet your needs, available by calling (708) 423-3070
LCMH is located at 95th Street and California Avenue in Evergreen Park. We offer valet parking to expectant moms at our main entrances and at the Mary Potter Pavilion (physicians' offices) at 2850 W. 95th Street. Valet parking is not available on weekends or holidays.
The current valet schedule is:
- Mary Potter Physicians: Pavilion: Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Main Entrance: Monday: Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- North Pavilion: Monday: Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Parking is available for visitors in the Hospital lots located at the northeast corner of 95th Street and California Avenue, on the west side of California at 94th Street and on the east side of Francisco Avenue.