Family Medicine Services
The Mt. Greenwood Medical Center services include:
- Newborn Care: well baby and routine illness care, immunizations, hospital newborn care. Call us during your pregnancy.
- Children: annual school and sports physicals, routine illnesses, school problems
- Teenagers: healthy lifestyle and nutrition education, sports and school physicals, and routine care, acne care
- Young Adults: health maintenance services, physicals and sick care
- Adults: wellness care/routine physicals to disease management, gynecological care, weight loss and exercise counseling, injury and workman's compensation
- Elderly: care management, nursing home and hospice care, home visits when needed
We have competent and caring providers available at all times. When not in the office, we can be reached for urgent matters by phoning 773.239.9100 (our after-hours answering service). For questions or concerns during office hours, our nursing and support staffs are very dedicated to providing you with prompt and courteous service.
Our practice is actively growing, and we appreciate the referrals of your family and friends. Please feel free to let us know how we may serve you better. Thank you for your trust in us!