Under a new partnership agreement, the University of Chicago Medicine will bring its world-class cancer treatment to the Little Company of Mary Hospital and Health Care Centers in Evergreen Park. The newly formed cancer center is planned to open in 2017.
Leading-edge Oncology Care in Evergreen Park
Our state-of-the-art cancer center will offer dedicated care from University of Chicago Medicine Comprehensive Cancer Center specialists as well as Little Company of Mary Hospital physicians. Together, we will provide personalized care and specialized treatment options for all types of cancer using the latest technologies.
Access to New Cancer Therapies
Patients in Evergreen Park will soon have access to the advanced and investigational therapies from University of Chicago Medicine's NCI-designated comprehensive cancer care team of more than 150 clinical care specialists, including an extensive network of clinical trials.
State-of-the-art Radiation Therapy
The University of Chicago Medicine Comprehensive Cancer Center at Little Company of Mary Hospital will offer radiation therapy techniques not typically available in a community setting. Radiation oncologists from University of Chicago Medicine will provide services in the enhanced center.
Comprehensive Cancer Care and Services in One, Convenient Location
- Access to University of Chicago Medicine's clinical trials
- Ability to see experts across multiple specialties
- State-of-the-art TrueBeam Linear Accelerator system
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and radiofrequency tumor ablation
- Chemotherapy and other infusion treatments
- Individual infusion area
- Private consultation rooms
- Cancer support resources
Emphasis on Patient Care, Comfort and Convenience
The patient always comes first at the University of Chicago Medicine Comprehensive Cancer Center at Little Company of Mary Hospital. Our nationally-accredited cancer program provides patients with a true continuum of care, from diagnosis to survivorship.
- Three private chemotherapy treatment bedrooms and eight sunlit chemotherapy treatment bays
- Individual infusion areas
- Nurse navigators to assist patients
- Integrative therapies and mini-spa services including massage, manicures
- CT simulation area with a large, open CT scanner designed for radiation therapy planning
The Cancer Center at Little Company of Mary Hospital will continue to be fully operational throughout the transformation. To schedule an appointment or to refer a patient, call 708.229.6001.
For more information, click here.