Physicial and Occupational Therapy
At Little Company of Mary, we can help to restore quality of life and level of function. The Physical Therapy Center offers the community the latest in Physical and occupational equipment and services - much of which cannot be found anywhere else in Chicago's Southland area. We also offer treatment for Pelvic Floor Disease.
Physical and Occupational Therapy Services
At Little Company of Mary, we can help to restore quality of life and level of function. Our Rehabilitation Services offer the community the latest in Physical and Occupational Therapy services such as:
• Hand Therapy
• Custom Upper Extremity Splint Fabrication
• Lymphedema Therapy
• Wound Care Therapy
• Vestibular/Vertigo Therapy
• Pelvic Floor Therapy
• Pre and Post Natal Women’s Health Physical Therapy
• Computerized Balance Assessment and Rehabilitation
• An Unweighing System for Gait Rehabilitation
• Electrical Modalities
• Aquaciser Underwater Treadmill
Conveniently located inside the North Pavilion entrance of the Hospital at 94th and California Avenue.
Physical Therapy hours are:
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
For more information, please call 708 229 5525.