Medical and Health Equipment for the Home
5610 W. 95th Street
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday: 8 am-4:30 pm
- Closed on Saturdays and Sundays
- An operator is available to help you 24 hours a day at 708.499.0071.
Healing is a wonderful, yet sometimes difficult process. When released from the hospital, many patients often feel frustrated at not being 100 percent. The process takes time. At Little Company of Mary Home Health Equipment Center, we know that. And to ease your passage from the hospital to your home, we offer the best in equipment to make your transition as easy as possible.
Rental, sale, and delivery of home health equipment
Little Company of Mary Home Health Equipment Center offers a full line of home health equipment for rental or purchase delivered to your home, as well as in a convenient store location. The Home Health Equipment Center offers same day delivery to a 70-mile radius of the Center.
The Center has a full line of:
- Durable medical equipment (DME)
- Wound care supplies including gauze, sponges, hydrogel, saline, etc.
- Nebulizers and glucometers, and the ongoing supplies to go along with them
- A wide variety of stethoscopes and blood pressure reading supplies, perfect for nurses and nursing students.
Please walk in anytime during regular store hours, and ask for a demonstration of the equipment you need. You can also contact John Stanley, General manager of the Home Health Equipment Center for more information.